Quickteller Loan: How to Apply And Requirements
The simple way to get a loan from quick-teller
The basic aim of this article is to discuss everything you need to know about how you can apply for a loan from quickteller. Quickteller is a straightforward platform for making payments, buying airtime and sending money using your personal debit card and also paying bills of any kind.
Quickteller is the simplest platform to make transact in place of a bank and the platform allows its customers to make payments, buy airtime and send money using their personal debit cards, pay NEPA bills and others.
Quick teller is a useful platform and a modern technology place for making different transactions from the comfort of your home quickly and easy.
Note, Quickteller is the number one online transaction processor in Nigeria has introduced a short-term loan for Nigerians to meet their urgent need without collateral and paperwork requirements.
This loan offer is only for quickteller users who need a small amount of money to solve immediate needs and are prepared to pay back in two weeks or 14 days.
What is quickteller?
Quickteller is an Electronic Payment and Digital platform to make everyday payments without stress across a diverse range of access platforms. The platform connects users to over 8,000 billers, enabling individuals to pay for just about anything from the comfort of their mobile device
To get loans, you will need to visit their platform https://www.quickteller.com/ and navigate to Quickteller loans. You don’t need any collateral or a guarantor to borrow money. It’s straightforward to get and requires no paperwork from you.
How much can I borrow from quickteller?
You can borrow loans ranging from N1000 to N10, 000. Once you are eligible and it will be credited into the bank account you provided.
To qualify for a loan with quickteller without paperwork or collateral, you need to allow the quickteller platform to get access to your bank account in other to see your profile details your transaction history and financial capability.
What are Quickteller Loan Interest Rates?
The Quickteller Loan Interest Rates start from 3%-15% over a period of 14 days to 3 months based on your personal data and how frequently you perform card transactions on Quickteller.
Frequent usage of the service and early repayment of selected small loan amounts make you eligible for higher amounts.
Do you need Quickteller Loan?
If you need a quickteller loan and you don’t know the process and steps to apply? Quickteller is a robust consumer services platform for convenient Airtime Recharge, Funds Transfer, and Bill Payments and you can also access instant credit facilities as customers.
How to apply for quickteller loans on the go?
- Apply for Quickteller loans via the Quickteller website, Quickteller mobile app or USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) by dialling *322#.
- You can get a loan through a mobile device, dial *322*6# and follow the prompt message to complete your loan application process after registration.
- Select your preferred offer from the loan offers presented. These Loan offers may vary in terms of loan amounts, duration, and interest rate depending on the customer’s eligibility.
- From your ATM card number(s) presented, enter the details of your selected card to complete the process. You can add your preferred ATM card on www.myverveworld.com
- Your (selected) loan provider will process your application and give you feedback on the status of your loan request.
You get the loan via https://www.quickteller.com/
To apply for an online website kindly follow the steps below:
- Sign Up for quickteller website @ https://www.quickteller.com/. You sign up by filling in your details which would include your name, email, password, and mobile number.
- After filling in your information, you will get an OTP (One-time pin) on your mobile device. This One-Time Pin will be what you need to activate your account on the space provided on the Quickteller site.
- The next step to take is to sign in to your Quickteller account, add your bank details, and then make a request for a loan.
Learn More: Simple Steps to Apply For UBA Click Credit Loan